You need a plan. Our experience tells us that without a plan your finances tend to drift.
One problem is that without a plan you may outlive your money.
We employ a 7- step process for personal financial planning:
- Understand the Clients Personal and Financial Circumstances
- Identifying and Selecting Goals
- Analyze the Client’s Current Course of Action
- Develop the Financial Plan Recommendations
- Present the Recommendations
- Implement the Recommendations
- Monitoring Progress and Updating
If you would like more information regarding a person financial plan, please contact us and we will be happy to send over the Financial Planning document checklist.